Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kyson's 1st Birthday

I cant believe how fast time has gone. It seems like just yesterday that We found out that we were expecting a little buddle of joy and now he has gone and turned 1 years old. I cant believe that I of all people already have a 1 year old son. But I wouldn't change a thing about it. I love that little boy more then life it self.
We threw a little birthday party for Kyson that included a BBQ and Cupcakes (which mommy made herself). We had my brother Brian and his wife and kids there along with, my brother Greg and my mom. It was a small get together but it was still fun. Here are some pictures from the party. I hope you all enjoy them.

Playing with daddy's football

He had so much fun just running around the park.
Such a funny little boy.

Just running around
Presents and cupcake time (sorry Drew got his head in the way).

He just started to shovel the cupcake in his mouth.

He loved his cupcake

I know what you are thinking (Lindsay) Why did I put him in white with red icing? It was one of those swimming shirts that wipe off easy. By the way the icing only stained the collar a little bit but it came out of the rest of it.

Standing with Aunt Valleri
Showing Aunt Valleri his messy face

At home in his new clothes and shoes that Uncle Brian and Aunt Val got for him.

Playing in the front yard with Cousin Shayann.

Having way to much fun

Loves being outside.
Oh the birthday balloons that grandma and Aunt Val got for him. Grandma bought him four balloons but three of them floated away so Aunt Val went and bought more for him to have. He loved to just play with them.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

I still can't get over the cake shoveling picture. I love it so much I seriously want to use it for my facebook profile picture! LOL

Sorry we missed the party.