Friday, February 11, 2011

Much Needed Update!

I know it's been since September that I've posted but alot has gone on in our lives. Holidays have come and gone and a New Year has sneaked up upon us once again. What to do this new year with ourselves. Everyone or everyone I know makes resolutions for the new year. Yeah I did the same but this year everything just turned 180 degrees on me. So even though things are not the best in my life or our lives I should say I'm going to make the best of it as I can.

This year I plan on playing outside more (weather permitting) with my little boy and show him how much fun you can have. We can go on picknics, go for hikes, find bugs and play in the dirt. I want to teach him to make mud pies (just not to eat them) and when he's older to learn to take a flat cardboard and use it as wings on a windy day. Things that I did when I was little. I want to help him build a treehouse and teach him to play hide and go seek or capture the flag.

I have all these things I want to do with him and I know alot of them will have to wait til he's older but I'm so looking forward to those days.

Kyson is such a joy and so energetic (still don't know where he gets it from) and getting his own little personality more and more everyday. I love when he eats all his food and says "All Gone" or when some one leaves the house he tells them bye and waves then says "See You" (grandpa's little saying he says to everyone that Kyson picked up) He loves to blow kisses to people and loves to read books. He is so smart for his age. I sometimes think that he's older or that he's still to young to be talking as well as he does or to do something. We have a night time routine that we do that involves him getting his nightly bath and coming in and getting lotioned up before getting his jammies one. We let him play around for a little bit after the bath but then I just tell him to go get his blankey (Disney cars one that Grandma and Grandpa gave him for his 1st Christmas) and to go give night night kisses to grandma and grandpa and he does. I love this little guy so much.

Today he just layed on my lap for and hour watching Phineas and Ferb (He loves this cartoon) and I just loved it. I love when he just wants to be a cuddle bug because I know before to long he'll not want to cuddle with his mama. So until then I'm taking all the cuddles I can get from him.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

ABOUT TIME! :)