Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter



I may not go to church all the time or practice good christianity towards people but that doesn't mean that I don't know in my heart that Jesus Christ is my Savior. I am so thankful for so many things and I know I should say it more than I do but I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking that.

  • I'm so greatful and thankful for my Father in Heaven and his son Jesus Christ first off for not giving up on me when I was down lower than I could ever explain to someone.

  • I'm so thanful for a loving husband. I know Rhett and I have had our problems but he truly is my best friend and soulmate and I love him with all my heart.

  • I'm so thankful for my family for the uncontional love and support that they give me. They are my world and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.

  • I'm so thankful for the good friends that I have. With out them life would be boring.

  • I'm greatful for being able to become a mommy! I love my little Ky Ky so much. He is my world. Everyone can become a mommy one way or another even if you cant have kids of your own. Look at my beautiful sister Christy and her wonderful family. I love that song from the Forgotten Carols "Mary let me hold her baby" because it's so true for so many women.

This Easter I am really wanting to bring Christ into our celebration and hoping that with doing that Kyson will learn that Christ is the reason for this celebrated day. It's not about the candy or the toys he receives but to know that we are celebrating the resurrection of our Beloved Jesus Christ. I just felt that I needed to share with you my feelings that I have towards this upcoming Easter and wanted to let everyone of you that I love you. I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Easter Holiday.



1 comments:

Hudson Clan said...

Love the pictures of you and him! He is such a cutie!