Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh This Little Light Of Mine!

Oh this little light of mine sure does know how to make everyday shine! Kyson is the best baby I could have ever asked for. Yes there are times that he gets into things that he's not suppose to as does every child but what can you expect they are learning about the world around them. Kyson is so fun to just sit and watch most of the day as some can tell you that's just what I do because the house isn't always the cleanest. He has now gotten to the point where he would rather look at books then watch TV. I don't always have the TV on but there are times when I turn it on and he'll go over and turn it off and grab a book and come sit on my lap or go sit somewhere by himself and look at it. I've tried ready the books to him but he's more interested in the pictures at this point of his life then the story it self. But that will all change in it's own due time. As he is getting older he has found out that he's got more holes in his face then just his mouth. He has now found that he can stick his finger up his nose and thinks it's so funny. I keep telling him no and taking his finger out but he keeps doing it. I do not know where he has learned to pick his nose because I don't do things in front of him due to the fact that he's picking up on every little thing I do. The other day we went over to my brother Brian's house and was sitting there with Brian and his family and I happened to look over and saw that both Brian and Drew were picking their noses so I finally figured out where Kyson learned it from. I then proceeded to tell Brian and Drew that they are no longer allowed to be around Kyson if they keep teaching him how to pick his nose. I know he'll learn it anyways but I don't want him to see other people doing it so if he doesn't see if he wont do it until way later in life. Good luck with that one I know huh!

Kyson sure does love his Uncle Greg. On Sundays Greg comes over for dinner after church and Kyson just loves it when he does. These two play from the time that Greg arrives all through dinner and then after dinner as well. Kyson laughs so much that it cant help but make you laugh as well. I actually took a video of these two playing and how Kyson is just laughing so hard but it was too long to post on here. I waited for 2 1/2 hours hoping and waiting for it to download but it didn't take. On the days that Greg isn't at the house Kyson carries around Greg's picture with him and so Kyson and Greg go for outings together. I love the fact that Kyson took to Greg as his best friend they both needed someone. As far as me love being a mom I guess you can say that I absolutely love it. I am always taking pictures of Kyson and ones with Kyson and I together. I just love love love being a mama to this wonderful little boy of mine.












Reading books by the window!


Sitting with Grandpa right after waking up in the morning. He loves this turtle that Shayann gave him. Such a happy boy.














Yes this is what he does a lot of these days!









Just loves to lay on the floor and play with his cars. He has a ton of them!









The other morning he was laying on my lap and was just so happy so I took this picture with my phone and I think it turned out so stinking cute!











See what I mean by he takes Greg's picture with him.



























Kyson's best friend his Uncle Greg!















Told you I was a proud mama.



















Love taking pictures of this little guy










Kyson and Mama










Sporting off his cute racing hat!












Not the best picture of me but I still love it because it's of Kyson and I!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

So sweet. I love the pictures... I love that he carries Greg's picture around. I need to be better at taking pictures of Anna. I am just too busy snuggling with her to snap photos.

Jensen Family said...

What a cutie! He is getting so big! The uncle Greg thing is funny because my youngest Corbin just loves his uncle Dave, they must be brother, LOL!