Friday, April 15, 2011

Restless Heart

So Rhett and I had a chance to go see Restless Heart in concert in March here in Show Low. They were starting off their tour with some small towns to get it started and they came to Show Low to perform. We have been able to experience so many wonderful things since Rhett has been working for my cousin Josh because Josh has his hand in pretty much everything that happens in Show Low. Because Rhett works for Josh we got to go to the meet and greet before the concert and got to have pictures taken with Restless Heart. These guys are so funny and so down to earth. At first I was expecting them to be kinda of snooty because of them being country stars and all but they were so kind and willing to answer any question that we asked them. All though there was one question that they didn't really answer but it was kind of an ackward situation for them I think. I really enjoyed watching them in concert and they were so entertaining that I would love to watch them again if we had the chance. Here are some pictures that I took from the meet and greet and from the concert it self. I hope you enjoy them.

Restless Heart at the meet and greet.
They sang us some songs.
They were cracking jokes and are super funny.
They've been a band for 27 years now.
Larry Stewart

John Dittrich

Paul Gregg
Greg Jennings
Dave Innis
Us meeting the band.
Black Diamond Crew and Restless Heart.
Group photo (the drummer John Dittrich has his hand on my shoulder. HEE HEE HEE)
This one was with the flash but it didn't turn out as good.
First song
Great concert
They played other bands songs as well.
Lead Singer- Larry Stewart
Lead Guitar and Drums
Keyboard and Base
Base- Paul Gregg
Keyboard- Dave Innis
Lead Guitar- Greg Jennings
Drums- John Dittrich
ReStLeSs HeArT!!!!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Glad you had fun. I have never heard of them but sounds like a good time.