Tuesday, May 31, 2011

GRADUATION!!!!!

I can not believe it that now out of all the nieces and nephews I have that we have 4 that are graduated from High School! Where oh where did the time go? I remember like it was yesterday that I took Kelsey Kae to my 2nd grade class for Show and Tell! I was such a proud aunt and still am to this day. Not only is Kelsey Kae now a high school graduate so is Jeff and the other Kelsey (class of 2011). Shayann has now advanced from 8th grade to high school and she had her promotion graduation the same evening as Kelsey and Kelsey.
So thursday I got a text from Val asking if I would be able to do Shayann's and Kelsey's hair for graduation. Val's sister Amanda and Val's niece Carlee were suppose to do their hair but as Val puts it (It became all drama). So here I was on thrusday trying to figure out how I'm going to do the girls' hair. So to the internet I went and found these two cute hair styles. Well here it was friday already and I was going to give it a try on these two hair styles on the girls'. I think I did pretty good for it being the first time I did the one that I did for Shay. Kelsey's wasn't that hard to do but I had to make sure nothing got in the way of her graduation cap. I'm pretty proud of myself for doing them and making the girls' like beautiful (they already are beautiful with out my help). I also made sure the girls' had their hair flower I made them. It just made it all come together. Here are a ton of photo's that I took (with the help of Kelsey) so I hope you enjoy them.

GETTING READY!!!!!
Shayann right after I took out the hot rollers from her hair!
II had to place some of Shay's hair up so I could work on the back.

After I got done with her hair!


I cris crossed her hair in the back little pieces at a time!

I took all the curls and re arranged them on top and bobby pinned them down. I had to curl a few but not much.

Shayann after her hair and makeup were done!


Kelsey after I got done with her hair! I pumped up the her hair on her crown and then just did a side pony and curly Q's.

Back side of her hair. See the beautiful Flower!


Kelsey after her hair and makeup were done.

THE GRADUATIONS!!!!!


Shayann after getting her promotion!


Shaynn after her promotion graduation! So Beautiful!

Shayann and her friends. I don't know who the one is on the left but the one posing is her friend Ashley. She is one of the funniest girls and she's like one of Brian and Val's kids.

Here they are again but this time Ashley is smiling!

Here is some of Shay's friends and family! Left to Right: Whitnie, Isabella (Dain's sister), Shayann, Kali, Brooklee (both cousins of Whitnie and Shayann). Below: Ashley

Brian and Val with Shayann!


Kelsey Call waiting to be called next.


Kelsey Call an official Graduate of Snowflake High School!

Kelsey Kae an official graduate of Snowflake High School! Sorry for it being blurry! I was yelling and trying to take the picture at the same time. Not a good Idea by the way if you want good pictures.

That's one hot graduate if you ask me! Kelsey was the only one that had her hair done to the side and with a flower. All the other girls had their hair down.

Kelsey and Kyson


Proud parents Brian and Val with Kelsey.

Kelsey and her boyfriend Dain! Dain got more attention then most of the graduates because of his hair!

The Hudson Kids!


Mom and Dad with Kelsey


Mom and Dad with Kelsey Call


Proud parents Aaron and Daphne!


Kelsey and Jerica acting normal! LOL


Kelsey and her best friend Jerica Morgan.

Dain, Kelsey, Jerica and Jerica's boyfriend Brandon.

Brian is so proud of his two girls! Jerica is like a daughter to Brian and Val also.
Val with her two girls!


Rhett and I with Kelsey and Jerica! I've looked better before and not so fat!

0 comments: