Thursday, May 26, 2011

HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY



Who would have thought that back on this day in 2007 that the time would have gone by so dang fast. Four years into a marriage and yes we've had our ups and downs and splits but we always come back together. Rhett is my soul mate and best friend. I love him so much and do not know what I would do with out him in my life. He balances me out! Yes we both can get rowdy and we both can be more serious then expected. He is a wonderful husband and takes really good care of me and is a fantastic daddy! Kyson is one lucky little boy to have a daddy like he does. I cant wait to see where else our lives takes us and hope that one day down the road we will give Kyson a little brother or sister (not anytime soon). Rhett like that Brad Paisley song goes you may not be the world but your the world to me! I love you more and more everyday and cant wait to grow old with you!


Love your wife,

Loni

0 comments: