Sunday, May 22, 2011

Kelsey's Graduation Hair Piece!

I mentioned in the post of Shayann's hair piece I made her how Kelsey wanted one for graduation as well. Here is the ending product of my workings. I could not find a flower that matched or even came close to Kelsey's dress. Well to be honest this one doesn't match completely either but it'll be far enough away that it's not going to be noticable. I ended up taking a white flower and painting it the color I needed it to be. I then sprayed glitter glue all over it to make it sparkly. You have to let it dry over night or your flower petals will stick together when you really don't want them to just yet. The rosette I found a gray shimmery linen that almost matched Kelsey's jacket and make it. It took me a while only because of the fact that it kept trying to shread apart on me. But here is my ending product and I think it turned out pretty cute!









1 comments:

Lindsay said...

So pretty... I love that blue color.