Monday, May 9, 2011

Photo Shoot with Shannanigan!

So this past saturday I was with my sister in law Val and my niece Shayann trying to figure out what to do for invitations for Shayann's advancement from the Snowflake Jr. High School to High School. Well we got to talking about how Shayann and Val wanted them to look and both of them wanted to have a picture on it or with it. Well Shayann was saying how she didn't have any cute pictures that we could use so I took er out and did a photo shoot just around here in town. So with me never taking photos like this before and not having photo shop (I wouldn't know how to use it anyways if I did) I think I did pretty good. Shayann is so photogenic most times but then there's times where she smiles funny but who doesn't after almost two hours of going all over town taking pictures. So here is some of the photo's I took. This post would have been FOREVER long if I posted every single one that I took. I hope that you'll like them.


So she's advancing from Snowflake but yet she's wearing Show Low Cougar flip flops! Contradicting don't you think.

Took these photos at that old house in Tayor on Main St.


So pretty!














These next few photos I took on Center Street in Taylor across the street from the old church house against someone's fence.



















This is one of my all time favorites.





These photo's I took on the fence of what used to be Grandpa Bryants house in Snowflake.

























These next photo's I took at the water fall at the Temple.
















These next photo's are on the old railroad tracks that are on Highway 277 in Snowflake.



















These photo's are out at the golf course in Snowflake.











These photo's are out at Shay's Grandma Judy's house and barn.













Should have moved the ladder but oh well.














And of course she had to pull her fun pose!

0 comments: