Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Crafting Moment!

Ok so I saw this cute flower on Dionslittlediddys.blogspot.com and I thought oh that looks easy how she did it. So I gave it a try. Well her rosette on her flower turned out so much cuter then the first one I tried her way. Her fabric she had, had a few different colors on it where mine is only charcole gray. Well anyways my first attempt on it didn't turn out so well and my rosette looked like a cow pie in the middle of the flower. So here I went again attempting to make this flower. Well I went over to Aunt Bonnie's house to get the feather and she helped me make my rosette that you see on the pictures below. I'm thinking that my second flower piece turned out so much cuter then the first cow patty one that I did. The reason for me trying this was I thought it would be cute for Shayann's graduation just so we could tie in all the colors that she has going on. I was so proud of myself for actually doing it with the help of Dion's blog and Aunt Bonnie. Thank you Dion for posting pictures of it step by step and thank you Aunt Bonnie for Showing me how to do a very cute rosette. Shayann loved it when I showed it to her and how it just went with her dress and accessories so well. Then Kelsey told me she wanted on so now I'm trying to find a flower that matches her dress and I cant seem to find one anywhere. So we'll see if her's gets done before graduation or not but I will sure try to. Val thinks I should make these and sell them at boutiques so we'll see about that one as well.

The flower matches her necklace and crosage. The feathers match her jacket and the gray rosette matches her dress.
Pretty good for second time trying.


I think it's so cute.


Close up on the rosette.


Feathers are not even but oh well!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Great job, I can't wait to see her wear it.