Monday, June 13, 2011

BIGGEST LOSER

Well it's out and about that Lindsay, Mom, Christy and I are all doing the biggest loser with each other. We've been doing it for 3 weeks so far and so far I've been doing pretty good. The first week both mom and I lost 3 lbs then the 2nd week I lost 1. The 3rd week I didn't lose any and didn't gain any but I have been walking everyday with a friend of mine and her son. Mary Lynn and Jonathon started walking with Kyson and I once I went and woke them up and told them to come walking with me. Ok so I didn't tell them to I asked them to but they decided to go with us and we've been walking now for 2 weeks and already my legs are getting more toned and I think I lost an inch or so in the belly because my pants fit a little better now but not as well and I'd like them to. So here we are on the beginning of week 4 and I am so determined to lose weight that I am aiming for 15 lbs down before my birthday. That's still 4 months away so hopefully I can do it. As for now I've been walking and I've also been playing softball with our ward which has been really fun. I've been trying to be positive and give motivation to those who are in it with me. Good luck to all of you and hope you reach your goal before to long.


What Is A Calorie?

Calories are the little bastards that get into your wardrobe at night and sew your clothes tighter.
MY CLOSET IS INFESTED !

I just love that one! I got this in an email and just had to post it because this is what I believe happens to my clothes at night.


JoAnn sent this one to me in an email as well and this is so true. I step on the scale and cry but lately as I've lost a few pounds and hopefully more (lots more) to come I wont cry as much.

1 comments:

Hollian85 said...

Way to go! Keep up the good work. I have been trying to get into shape. Hoping to lose weight as well. I'm cheering for you! Keep us posted on your progress.