Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Memorial Day Camping

Memorial day weekend we took Kyson camping for the first time! Lets just say he loved it and hated to come home. He got to play in the dirt all day long which meant he got to be outside with out me telling him no don't touch that or come over here. He got so dirty it was funny. He got to feed a chipmunk and loved watching it eat the bread we threw to him. He tried to go over to it but like all wild animals the little guy ran away. I took quite a few pictures of Kyson enjoying the great out doors! We're hoping to go out camping again soon this summer.


Enjoying being outside!
Running in the woods

What a poser

So dirty

Such a cutie pie

Taking gama for a walk

So serious

Walking funny

Found a pine cone

He gave it to mama

Playing in the trees

Playing in the dining tent

I love those pretty blue eyes

Such a dirty boy!

Look at the side of his face

Just having a grand ol' time

Playing Frisbee with daddy

Waiting for the Frisbee to come back

So cute

His new way of laughing

Dancing on the rope

Mom wasn't very thrilled for me to take a picture of her.

Kyson hanging out with Papa

I WANNA GO

DAT WAY

Rhett having fun!

Clapping for Kyson

Kyson knows where his belly button is now!

Dada do I got stuff in my teeth

Ready to go for a ride

Sligh smile!

Such a cute little guy don't you think?

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love the Oscar hat. What is he going for a ride on? Looks like you all had a fun time!

Hollian85 said...

Aww.... I love this. He is getting so big. We're going to have to get the family together sometime and let all the kids play together.

Hudson Clan said...

Man I'm jealous!! Wish we could have been there with you all:)
Love the pics especially the blue eyes! Boys and dirt...so much fun!