Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer Fun

What an eventful summer we've had so far. Kyson has been swimming and playing out in the sprinklers a lot this year. He is such a water baby! I got pictures of him playing in his swimming pool that I bought thinking it would be big enough for him but when he lays down he takes it all up. Kyson has become such a big boy lately! He is picking up words left and right and is talking so much more and you can actually understand him. The past two day Kyson has come up to me and grabbed my hand and taken me to the bathroom to go poo poo as he puts it. So I put him on his little potty chair and guess what he goes potty on it. I'm just hoping he keeps it up and becomes potty trained soon so I wont have to buy anymore diapers. He is my biggie boy!
I've been playing softball with the relief society ladies in our ward and we were pretty good up til the end when we just started sucking bad. We played against Val's team (which she plays for the Calvary church) and I was playing catcher and she was running home well I tried to get her out and she slid into home. Well lets just say that Val's leg got torn up and really bruised. I felt horrible but not to horrible since I didn't get the out. Plus when she stopped sliding she was sitting on my bad foot so I got a little pain out of it.
Mom, Kyson and I went to the 24Th of July parade that we had here in Snowflake and it was a really good one. We had over 70 entries and we had some of our family members in it. Aaron road on the float with his graduating class of 91. Kelsey Call walked with the other Miss Navajo contestants. Whitnie was with the other Junior High Cheerleaders and was dancing and cheering. Shayann was with the High School Cheerleaders and doing the same. Shayann is a varsity cheerleader and is so happy about it. Drew road his unicycle and was just doing his thing. Later that day mom, Kyson and I went to the craft fair where there was a ton of vendors but nothing I couldn't live with out. We had a great day and wore out Kyson. Other than that we've had a fun summer so far and it'll only get better.



My handsome little boy that just loves to play with his matchbox cars.

My little guy loves his juice boxes.

Playing in the swimming pool mama bought for him.

Splish Splashin


He takes all of it up when laying down

Water baby



Having fun

I love this one. You probably cant see it but he's sticking out his tongue!

Lounging out in the pool

Stretch!

Happy Boy

Slipping and sliding

Running through the sprinkler

Cold water

Playing with his basketball

He sure does love his Papa

Oh how this little guy loves his corn.

Had to wash Kyson down after eating

His new ways of giving kisses. Eskimo kisses but where you cant get his face off yours.

He loves his Nana

Kyson and I playing Mario Cart.

Such a cutie

Cheese

Playing with Shayann

Waiting for the parade to start.
Class of 1991
Aaron sitting on the float.
Kelsey Call such a pretty girl


Whitnie cheering with the Junior High Cheerleaders.


Shayann with the varsity cheerleaders

I loved her hair all crimpy!

Drew on his unicycle

Looks like he's going to fall!

Drew doing his thing!

Looks like he's holding a coffee cup
My tuckered out little boy after the parade.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like it was a great weekend. I think that was the firdst 24th of July I have missed in my entire life. :(