Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Long and Over Due

I know what you all are probably thinking that it's about dang time I updated my blog. To be honest I almost deleted it because I didn't think anyone read it until my sister kept pestering me to update it. So I guess there are one maybe two that read this thing. So here you go Lindsay here is my update LOL.
As far as my boring pathetic so called life it's ok. Kyson and I are doing great and he is getting so big. He can no longer be called a baby anymore because I've never heard any babies talk the way he does. He is so stinking smart that he is talking in sentences and suprises alot of people when he starts jabberin. He reminds me alot of Kelsey Kae when she was little. He is so active and loves being outside and so thankfully lately the weather has been beautiful because I've just let him go play out in the yard. It's funny because he now has a little farmer tan going on, on his arms and back of his neck. The outdoors is the place to be lately and lucky for me I'm also starting to get a little bit of a tan. It's funny when your co workers are telling you how tan your getting. Yeah for me.
As for my divorce with Rhett it's STILL NOT finalized. I'm getting so frustrated with this whole thing I am just ready to be down with it and with him *to a certain degree*. We would have been done with it if Rhett hadn't with held some paper work we were waiting on. So I blame Rhett for the hold up and apparently so does his and my Lawyers. Rhett's lawyer had to file a contempt of court on him because he could never get a hold of him and wouldn't hand over the needed papers. So hopefully my lawyer can get going on setting up a court date to finalize this stupid thing. Anyways that's about where I'm sitting with the divorce.
This past weekend Mom and I went down to the valley because she had to check on my uncle Darwin in the hospital down there. He's not doing all that great he's becoming very frustrated and tempered and doesn't know why all the things that are happening are happening to him. He keeps telling my mom how much he wants to go home. Unfortunatly that wont be for a while still. Poor Guy!
While mom was visiting Darwin; Lindsay, Anna and I went and visited Mema. Mom showed up later and then we all went out to lunch. We had a great time and lucky me I had my camera in my purse so guess what Yes I got pictures of all of us!
Easter was good we had to celebrate it on friday morning due to it being Rhett's weekend with Kyson so I had to make sure the Easter Bunny knew to come two days early! I'll post those pictures later I have to edit them so they'll fit on here.
But this is all I'm going to put on this post for now just so Lindsay will stop hounding me about it LOL I love you sissy!
Me and Mema

Me, Mom & Mema

Mom & Mema

Lindsay & Anna

Lindsay, Anna & Mema

Lindsay, Anna & Mom

Lindsay, Anna, Mom & Mesa

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yeah for updates!!! I love how you named mema mesa on your last photo!

Keep the updates coming. Boring or not you'll be so glad you kept the journal of your life and little dude.

Unknown said...

yes updating is always good.. Why was I not invited to the girls day out??? Am I not part of the girls? Oh well, sucks to be me.
where are the pics of Kyson? Glad you updated.

Hudson Clan said...

Those are awesome pictures!